07 February 2017, 20:22
E-commerce total turnover by segments:
- double e-commerce increase on the 30th of January comparing to the 29th of January ( a day prior to sales period), in 2016 e-commerce sales to increase by twice, despite the expected triple growth due to 2017 forecast ;
- On the 31st of January e-commerce showed 1,6X decreased growth rates comparing to the 29th of January ( a day after peak sales), e-commerce sales declined by 1,5X in 2016
30 January 2017, 19:26
We invite our publishers to take admitad annual survey. Your feedback is very important to us and we would like to understand more about your experience using our services. We’ll take your answers seriously and will be using it to improve your satisfaction and loyalty. This survey shows only your experience dealing with admitad.
It takes less than 5 minutes to complete our survey. To incentivize our survey respondents, our partner program LetyShops gives you a chance to win 100$.The winner will be selected by a random number generation, so don’t forget to leave your e-mail at the bottom of our survey to get in touch with you in case of lottery gain.
Take your time to complete our survey by following the link
26 January 2017, 16:33
Cyber Monday took place on 25th of January 2016. We’d like to introduce our insights and stats of sales dynamics in customer segments, determined by sales increase in 2016.
3-days of sales dynamics per hour is graphically represented below. Herewith, Cyber Monday sales are devided into 3 periods of time – a preriod prior to Cyber Monday, deal-making in a process and 24 hours later after its completion.
In general, the e-commerce turnover results are the following:
- 2x more sales on 25th comparing to 24th of January ( pre-Cyber Monday)
- 1.5x of sales decrease on January 26 ( a day after Cyber Monday) comparing to January 25
Within e-Commerce there are the following 4 segments, determined by peak sales (the segments are represented below in order of priority):
- clothing & shoes online shops
- online shops for kids
- chinese online shops
- online shop sporting goods & outdoor goods
29 December 2016, 18:10
As one year ends and a new one begins, it provides the ideal opportunity to look back and reflect on the past 12 months.
2016 has been another fantastic year for admitad and we would like to share the highlights with our clients and partners, who have been instrumental in our success.
We welcomed new brands from a range of verticals around the globe including: QatarAirways, Lazada, Nike, MacKeeper, YesStyle, ASOS, Rosegal, Nastydress, Geekbuying, Rosewholesale, Newchic, Yoins, Dresslink, PatriziaPepe, Zapals, Pandahall, Emirates Newfrog, Twinkledeals, Trendsgal, Intimissimi, Sneakerhead, DHGate, Uber, Wix, CNDirect, Tmart, Shein, Wigsbuy, Beautifulhalo, Ticketbis, Stylewe, TVC-mall, Zonealarm and many others.