03 April 2018, 16:00
Fraud: Answers to the most important questions
Fraud – cheating from the webmasters – is a widespread phenomenon in CPA marketing, which can affect not only advertisers and affiliate networks, but also honest webmasters.
Wrapping clicks, spam, trademark bidding and much more – Admitad has prepared detailed answers to these and other questions. More here.
In the document we answer the following questions:
- What is fraud in affiliate marketing?
- What is the psychology and risks of fraud?
- What kinds of fraud are dangerous for advertisers in CPA marketing?
- What is a trademark bidding? What features are there?
- What is cookie dropping / cookie stuffing?
- How do you control the quality of traffic in Admitad?
- What traffic quality tools are used in Admitad?
- What happens to the detected violations in Admitad?
- Can advertisers independently identify frauds among market participants in partner marketing?
- Is it possible to automate the fraud detection process?
- What tools are available to identify fraud?
- How and where to report fraud, if you became a victim?
- How does fraud affect the market of partner marketing?
- The branch of partner marketing is growing rapidly. Is it possible to predict the same growth of technologies of combating fraud?
- Will the GDPR and measures of strengthen the protection of user data improve the methods of preventing and combating fraud on the Internet?