New Admitad Extension: easily generating affiliate links for 20 times more advertisers
Admitad affiliate network is proud to announce a major update for Admitad Extension for Google Chrome. Over 30,000 advertisers from all over the world are now available in the extension — 20 times more than in the beginning of 2019.
Who can use Admitad Extension?
Every person who is online. The tool works for anyone: Facebook users, bloggers, vloggers, moderators in chats and communities, forum members, owners of channels in messengers, and many more.
How can you start?
1. Install the extension and pass the simplified registration process at Admitad.
2. Go to the website of your favourite online store and choose a product.
3. Copy an automatically generated affiliate link from the extension.
4. Make a post or share your recommendations about the product using the affiliate link.
5. When people start shopping using your affiliate links, you will be rewarded automatically.
How can you install the extension?
How much can you earn by using Admitad Extension?
It depends on the number of customers brought by your post or campaign via affiliate links from the extension. The more people you engage, the more you earn. This is a list of the most popular advertiser categories:
- Goods from China
- Clothing and shoes
- Electronics & Household Appliances
- Health & Beauty
- Kids shops
- Food and grocery delivery
- Online services
- Furniture & Home Decor
- Work and education
- Soft & games
- Travel and tourism
These categories are just recommendations based on our data and analysis. While you don’t have to necessarily use these specific categories, it may be helpful to consider joining affiliate programs of certain advertisers and categories.
And if you don’t use Google Chrome?
We will soon be releasing Admitad Extension for Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
How to use Admitad Extension:
1. Chats in messengers: WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber.
2. Telegram channels.
3. Answers or comments on social networks, forums, blogs, and review websites.
4. Stories and comments in live broadcasts on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.