Q1 2022 Result : Top campaigns and earnings
For the first quarter of 2022, the online brands generated GMV of INR 224 crore whereas the total earnings of publishers was approximately INR 26 crore. Few of the known segments (E-commerce, Online services) performed well as expected, however there were some new faces who came into the limelight this quarter like travel and online games.
(Under each segment as per no. of orders)
- Marketplace grabbed the top spot this quarter with 1,50,000 number of orders.
- Credit Service managed to take the second spot with 40,000 number of orders.
- With 38,000 number of orders, the third spot was taken by Online Education.
- Mobile games were the new addition in this quarter acquiring the 4th spot with 34,000 number of orders.
Top 3 Offers
(under each category as per GMV/sales)
Online Service Offers:
Financial Service Offers:
Top Traffic Types
(as per no. of orders & publisher’s earning)
- Cashback remained the king and grabbed the first place with 1,50,000 number of orders.
- Coupon sites are just behind cashback with 50,000 number of orders sitting comfortably at second position.
- Thirdly, mass mailing did an extraordinary performance with approximately 40,000 number of orders especially for the financial programs.
(Back in Action – Instant Payout)
Recently, we relaunched Instant Payout, a service that allows publishers of Admitad Affiliate to switch the earned funds’ status from “Awaiting advertiser payment” to “Ready for withdrawal” even before the advertiser actually pays for them. In this way, the publishers can immediately reinvest their earnings in marketing activities and make even more profit.
(A win win situation for Advertisers)
We have added a new feature to the advertisers account. The new feature “Publisher invitations” has been added which means from now on, the advertisers will not have to wait for publishers to start cooperation. Advertisers can now take the initiative and invite partners to join their affiliate program by sending personalized invitations.