Q2 Admitad India Report: Top Campaigns and Performance
The first half of 2022 has shown immense progress in business for online brands, where we have observed online sales in India have grown by 67% quarter-on-quarter growth among brands.
Neha Kulwal, Country Manager, Admitad India said “ Quarter two has performed well for online brands as well as for us. With our expansion into various business units and collaboration with brands from across segments, we had aimed at crossing our quarterly goals for this quarter and I am happy to share that we have achieved this major milestone. Talking about the traffic sources, coupons, social networks, and messengers are the traffic sources that have witnessed major growth in quarter two. As we enter the second half of 2022, we look forward to collaborating with more online brands, delivering value, growth, and achieving business objectives.”
Let’s look at this quarter’s top categories, top offers, and top traffic types.
(Under each segment as per the number of orders)
- Marketplaces remains the king sitting in the top spot, contributing 25% of the total sales.
- Mobile games grabbed the second spot with a 9% contribution to the total sales.
- The third spot was captured by Investments, contributing 8% to the total sales.
- Last but not least, Credit Services grabbed the fourth spot.
(under each category as per GMV)
Top Traffic Types
(As per no. of orders)
- Coupon platforms and social media led the way contributing 25% each to the total number of orders.
- Messengers secured the second spot by contributing 23% to the total sales.
- Cashback grabbed the third spot by contributing 10% to the total sales.
- Price comparison websites also have shown potential growth in this quarter.
Adspace Verification in Partner Network
An additional verification method is now available for websites, web services, and some social network platforms. The verification process has become easier and faster for our partners, which is a significant step to boost their revenues and increase earnings.
Coupon WhiteLabel, a product of Admitad, recently partnered with one of the leading Indian media houses, The Hindu, having 20.4 million readers. This partnership has helped The Hindu open a new revenue stream by launching its first-ever coupons and deal sections for its audience, allowing it to add value and usefulness to current readers for a better, budget-friendly online shopping experience via coupons and deals.