Q4: The last three months in a nutshell
With almost all the festive seasons falling in the last quarter of the year, overall it has been a great year for the online market. With the online brands generating GMV of Rs. 104 crore during the diwali season, we observed many new categories booming in these last three months apart from the regular ones.
(under each segment as per no. of orders)
- Apparel, footwear and accessories was the limelight category for this quarter with 2,00,000 no. of orders.
- Toys and baby products category also saw a rise in the number of orders. With 1,85,000 no. of orders, it grabbed the second spot.
- With students continuing their online classes, and people upskilling themselves regularly, the online education saw a total 50,000 no. of orders.
- Credit services also saw quite a good response. With 30,000 no. of orders, it is one of the top categories in the financial services.
Top 3 offers
(under each category as per GMV/sales)
E-commerce Service offers:
Online Service Offers:
Financial Service Offers:
Top traffic types
(as per no. of orders & publisher’s earning)
- Cashback has topped the chart with a total of 3.80 lacs no. of orders.
- Affiliate stores are just behind cashback with 2. 50 lacs no. of orders.
- Coupons helped with 1.80 lacs no. of orders in the 4th quarter of 2021.
Furthermore, the overall earnings of publishers for the 4th quarter is 30 crore where the major contribution was of cashback traffic type with 42% of the total earned revenue.
Admitad has launched ConvertSocial, a platform that will help influencers earn by cooperating with businesses, giving them full control over their income. ConvertSocial helps influencers and community owners monetize their social media activity by collaborating with over 30,000 advertisers around the world, who work with Admitad and are part of the global network. Bloggers and content creators get paid via CPA and CPC business models, which means they earn every time their followers perform a target action.