Black Friday 2021: A few tips and deals to maximize your earnings
The most anticipated sale of the year – Black Friday – has begun already! It is the day when prices drop and the number of orders skyrockets. How can you get even more profit for yourself during the sale period? Read further to find the answer.
! Please be aware, this material might cause a burning desire to join the large-scale sale, called Black Friday!
Tips for beginners
- If it’s your first time to join the sale as a Publisher, don’t hesitate to join big offers. The bigger the Advertiser’s store is, the more various goods he’s got to promote, and therefore the more chances for your users to find something suitable for them. Also a wide range of products will come in handy if you’re not sure who’s your target audience and what do they want to buy. But pay attention to the affiliate program terms and conditions and don’t use prohibited traffic sources, otherwise you might lose your leads.
- Pay attention to the sale dates. Each advertiser may have different discount days: exactly on the dates of Black Friday, a little earlier (to get ahead of the competition) or a little later (for those who didn’t have time to shop on Friday).
- Use promotional materials from advertisers: landing pages, banners, promo codes and discounts. Advertisers themselves are interested in attracting as many buyers as possible and increasing the number and value of purchases. That is why they usually provide many interesting promo materials for publishers.
- If you are driving traffic from your own website, be ready for a high load. On sales days, the demand increases and so does the load on the website. Warn users that the website may be overloaded, and if you can’t buy right away, they can refresh the page a few moments later.
- Keep a detailed track of the statistics so that you can make conclusions for the next year.
Tips for the seasoned ones
- Try to work and earn extra money in a new segment. Keep in mind that not only online stores are participating in Black Friday, but also online services and travel offers. Pay attention to the seasonally popular offers: educational services, travelling and food delivery.
- Any discounted product is popular during the sales period. There is a high demand for electronics, especially for new products. Every year on Black Friday people actively buy electronics and home appliances (last year, their sales accounted for 28% of the total basket), cosmetics and personal care products (25.1% of the total orders during last year sale), clothing, footwear and accessories (20.3% of last year’s sale). You can also promote marketplaces where users can buy everything at once (for example, Cox & Cox, who’s offering users an extra 20% Off Sale for Black Friday Weekend).
- And the key thing is that during the season of sales, any traffic brings income, the desire to purchase goods at a good price is through the roof and users are ready to spend money. So don’t be afraid to use different traffic sources. Also, take a closer look at the mobile traffic – many affiliate programs start working with it now, and since all the world goes mobile, it’s been driving a huge number of sales lately.
Still have no idea where to start with all this Black Friday craze?
For our Publishers we have collected a list of Advertisers who offer the most lucrative deals during the sale period:
Health & Beauty:
Apparel, footwear and accessories:
Public Desire – Black Friday, up to 80% off everything
EMP – 20% OFF everything
ISAWITFIRST – 60% Off Everything
Aspinal of London – Black Friday Event Up to 50% off everything;
Pavers – up to 60% off on the Black Friday Event
Hawes & Curtis – up to 50% Off on Black Friday
Furniture & Homeware:
The chance to earn extra-high profits happens just a few times a year, so hurry up to join the offers right now and make the most out of it!